4 October 2011

A bit about me - By Mya

Hi everyone, Mya here!

I thought, seeing as this whole blog is about me, that I would formally introduce myself.
So, this is me. I am 17 months old and totally cool.

I live with my mum, who is not cool. I mean for starters she thinks that every time I am busting out some moves to the Weekend Song on CBeebies, that its okay to join in, shaking what can only be described as the-giant-bum-of-doom! Its like she totally thinks shes Beyonce or something.

I also live with my dad. He's totally bald. Seriously, there is not a single hair on that head! Weird.

Anyways, moving swiftly on...

I spend most of my days exploring. This is made very difficult by my rather overbearing mother. She's a total pain in my baby butt! For instance, the other day I was taking my usual, daily stroll around the kitchen when I spotted something shiny up high. It was intriguing. I had to have it. It was out of my reach, so I tried jumping. That didn't work. I tried climbing up the cupboard doors but I just didn't have enough grip. Just when I was about to give up and fall to the floor screaming with failure, I had a stroke of genius. My princess ride-along toy! I knew this garish pink thing had to be good for something! I wheeled it into the kitchen, stood on top of it and reached up. I was inches from grasping the shiny thing when I was grabbed under the arms by my mum and carried away into the living room. Now, I love my mum, but I was not impressed. Not cool, mum. Not cool.

Besides exploring, other hobbies of mine include -

Singing - My parents watch this thing on TV called Xfactor and I'm pretty sure I would win it. No Joke.

Drawing - My dad bought me some wicked crayons. I do this thing where I stick them right up my nose! Haha, it's totally hilarious. My dad just doesn't get it. But seriously, drawing is fab. I even used my talent to spruce up a few of the boring walls in the house!

Pressing buttons - Doesn't matter what it is, if there is a button on it, I will press it!

Running - I started walking at 11 months and began running not long after that. I try and perfect my running technique everywhere I can. The best places I find to run are supermarkets, town centres and carparks. Unfortunately, my mum seems to think that my safety is far more important than my possible future career, running in the Olympics!

Okay, so that's a little bit about me.
I have to go now as mum is calling me for dinner. Its spaghetti bolognese tonight! I love it. It makes a fantastic pattern on the carpet!

Speak soon,

Mya moo xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hello Mya, Your parents are so uncool aren't they? Keep sticking the crayons up your nose and running in supermarkets. Car parks I have to say are not a good idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to meet you Mya! Buttons rule! The kind you can push to make the telly sound REALLY LOUD and the little ones that you can wedge up your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more about your exploits and your uncool parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!
    My favourite buttons to press are the ones on my mums computer! The other day I managed to turn the screen sideways and mum had no idea how to put it back! haha. she did her best angry face after that!
    Look forward to sharing more adventures with you all!
    Mya x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you :) looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to meet you Mya, you sound pretty fab and I can't wait to hear more about you! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic to meet you Mya - some great hobbies and we'll need you in the Olympics, so keep on running whenever you get the thumbs up from your undoubtedly actually very cool mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased to meet you Mya! I too have my own blog but I'm not quite as old as you yet. I look forward to reading more about your adventures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mya. My mummy is totally embarrasing too. Once right, she went to answer the door to the postman, and she still had her boob sticking out of her dressing-gown from breastfeeding me. Well bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha that is proper embarrassing! nice one!

    ReplyDelete