22 November 2011

Liebster Blog Award

This month I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Lara at comfyslippers&littlenippers.
It really made my day being nominated for this award! I am very new in the blogging world so to be acknowledged like this makes me do my Super Happy Loony Smile ... which looks a little like this!




And here is the award
*Trying to hold back the tears*
*Failing miserably and howling like a loser*



... it's so beautiful!

Leibster Award Rules
1. Thank my Liebster Blog Award presenter (s) on my blog
2. Link back to the blogger (s) who awarded you
3. Copy & paste the award to your blog
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award
5. Let them know of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog
Finally, try to pass the award on to blogs that are fairly new and have less than 200 followers.

Okay so being fairly new to the universe of Blogging I am not entirely sure who has received this award or not so I am just going to throw some names out of some newer blogs that I like. And if you have received the award before, well, lucky you! Feel the love!

1. http://evewantedawardobe.blogspot.com/ Okay, so Hannah, the creator of this awesome fashion blog, also happens to be my step-sister (which is kind of cheating) but I do love this blog. I struggle to even get out of my pyjamas some days and when I do get dressed my outfit is accessorised with decapitated Pom bears and smears of snot! I like the little window into the fashion world which I left behind. You can also watch her YouTube videos here ...

2. http://bloodsweatandtantrums.blogspot.com/ Jennifer is very new to the blogging world but I love her story of her little man, Taylor, starting with when she found out she was pregnant. It is a heartfelt, down to earth blog and and a lovely read.

3. http://www.jackandlils.com/ Cathy is another new blogger but I was immediately drawn to her blog after she described having suffered with Post natal Anxiety. Having dealt with this myself, I liked (very selfishly) reading a story of someone else who has been through it too. Her blog is a lovely record of the ups and downs of raising young children.

4. http://www.amummytoo.co.uk/ Emily blogs about her experiences as a working mum. It is a beautifully laid out and well written blog and the fact that she manages to blog at all with a newborn and a 4 year old son is amazing! I salute you! Lovely blog.

5. http://www.1978rebecca.blogspot.com/ Here Come the Girls is a funny and lighthearted account of life with three girls - One year old twins and a four year old. I particularly love the post Top 5 special things about multiples. This blog is a lovely insight into the world of twins!

So that's 5! Read them, love them and maybe do a little dance!
Once again, a big, fat thank you to Lara at comfyslippers&littlenippers for nominating me!



1 comment: