14 November 2011

Mix-tape Monday

Boo and Me

This week Boo and Me asked us to own up to one of our Guilty Pleasures.

This is an easy one for me.
I mean it's an easy one to choose. To admit to? Not so much.

But just for you, my lovely readers, here it is. My Guilty Pleasure.

There is one song from the very first album I owned that I still bop around like a loser to every time I hear it. It is so fabulously pants that I am sat here right now with the volume up full whack, holding the TV remote as my microphone and I am singing. Singing so badly, in fact, I am pretty sure I just saw my 18 month old daughter roll her eyes at me!

Mya is looking at me as if to say, 'Why you gotta play that song so loud?'

I say ...

Because we want to, BECAUSE WE WANT TO!



What?
It's cool!

8 comments:

  1. Gosh that takes me back. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! My 19mo son is dancing around the lounge to this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Swindon's finest - fab choice! x x (Makes me feel VERY old though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he, excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha now that's funny! My husband actually said what's this shite? LOL ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good choice! Totally used to play this loud and jump around my room to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this song. Am loving this meme.

    ReplyDelete